Tuesday, May 31, 2011

dilly dilly

i have realised that if i ever want to get anything done i need to make a list. sometimes, to get me started the first item on my list is ... to write a list. then i get to tick that sucker off. today i wrote three lists. my favourite was a collection name ideas. this list is also my least favourite. full of stupid ideas that i don't want to use and not full of any i do. (any name suggestions on the subject of prisms would be quite helpful.)

dear name god. please send me a name. from a valued customer.

one item on my list is to go to lonsdale and pick up some neoprene off cuts. quite exciting! i also think i might pop into the needle nook. see if i can pick their wise nanna crocheting minds.
i feel i should post a picture now. not quite sure what of...


a photo i took
 of a book i opened 
and a poem i read.


No comments:

Post a Comment