Monday, July 22, 2013

goodbye sailor

it has been one year, six months and fourteen days since my last feuds and friendships post and it's because of one of those words that i have returned to it today. this morning i said bon voyage to two of my best people and for the next month i am a few men down with a war on my hands.

a war . on .  abxist*

generally i am no good on my own and my usual go to move is to hide away and not experience anything until i have someone to experience it with again but four weeks is a long time and i don't believe hiding is going to cut it. so due to a number of silver linings in which the details shall remain pensilent* i have decided that instead of donning my usual camouflage i intend to find one exciting or fun or interesting or challenging thing to do each day and prove to myself that i am perfectly capable of blowing my own mind!

therefore i am going to make a promise to myself that today is the first day of 'mission mind blowing' and this is a binding contract enforcing that each day is going to be lived.


*check out the emotionary http://www.the-emotionary.com/ for all your words that don't exist when your feelings do.




No comments:

Post a Comment