Sunday, August 11, 2013

bunheads

day eleven



when i was small i made one of the biggest mistakes of my life! i took my first and last ballet lesson. it lasted approximately 36 seconds and today i can still remember running out of class in sheer embarrassment. i was not a confident child and even trying to frolic around a room with 10 other girls sent my cheeks ablaze with self-consciousness. if i could go back now i would tell myself to suck it up! go out there and run around flapping your arms like a ridiculous fairy and become the beautiful ballerina that i know you can be! in hindsight my boobs are too big and my legs are too short to be a professional ballerina so perhaps i saved myself from years of pain and torment. instead i can spend all day watching bunheads and dream about arabesques and pirouettes.

p.s. i think i got a little too hooked on bunheads, i just got the memo that they are not filming a second season and i am devastated.




me and my gals with some exceptional ballerina sass... not really but it could have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment