Saturday, August 3, 2013

shattered dreams

day eight


my great plan : badge making (so excited about doing this) and other prepping
cards dealt : car broke down. left to sit waiting in the cold and the rain.

my first failed plan hit me hard. i'm very disappointed that i couldn't lend my helping hands. i had planned to help a friend out while she was setting up a new exhibition called TEEN DREAMZ by the midnight snack committee. everything happens for a reason and perhaps if i had helped the badges might have come out looking like someone ran them over with a truck! nevertheless i can't wait to go and see the exhibition which is at a new gallery/ vegan cafe called salad days! (why do all the names sound so delicious)

my day of doing something new turned into doing something old. if my car breaks down one more time i think i will write a very angry letter to the man at volkswagen and give him a piece of my mind. sitting in the car all day did let me catch up on what's playing on the radio... i think i heard the same song three times.











No comments:

Post a Comment