Thursday, August 1, 2013

salted caramel and a scoop of ice cream

day five and six




i never knew to believed it or not... the whole roswell thing. well i do now. i haven't been able to blog for two days because aliens abducted me and made me baby sit their stupid alien babies! on top of that they didn't have fox, wouldn't let me eat from their pantry and wouldn't give me their wifi password (hence the no blogging). plus daddy alien totally tried to cop a feel when he dropped me off.

well thats days five and six accountable for... what new/interesting or exciting thing did i do on day 7?



day seven




after many days of leisurely getting up when i felt like it, when my alarm went off at 6:30 am i felt the wrath of an early morning organised plan. i need to note down somewhere that getting up early always sounds better in my head. luckily for me (unlike many other suckers) i wasn't getting up to do something crap like go to work. i was getting up early for a girl and some crepes. french crepes. the kind made by someone who speaks french and speaks english with a french accent. if i could come back as anything in my next life it would be to come back as anything, with a french accent. maybe that's why people eat snails in france... because they do have french accents and they sound too deliciously sexy not to eat. either way if i come back as a sexy french snail i will be happy.

le carpe diem cafe creperie you have shot an arrow through my heart and now it is bursting with love. thank you golden haired angel (you know who you are) for showing me the way.








No comments:

Post a Comment